Our Services

Gas Certificates

Every rental property or property for sale that has any sort of gas appliance, for example, gas hob, gas fire, or central heating boiler, requires a Gas Safety Certificate.

Electrical Certificates

Landlords can be exposing themselves to significant financial risks, fines and invalidated insurance by simply not acting on electrical safety obligations.


An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) provides information on the energy efficiency of a building, giving the building an energy rating from A (the most efficient) to G (the least efficient).

About Us

LS Property Group

LS Property is family run property management specialist, part of the LS Property Group. Focusing on residential property, we provide both landlords and homeowners with best-in-class service for safety certificate provision. Our network of highly qualified gas and electrical engineers can provide the following safety certification: Energy performance certificate CP12 Gas safety certificate Electrical safety

Read More

Contact us today