Landlord Gas Certificates – From £65.00
A gas safety record is a record, also referred to as a certificate, that is required by law to be held for all rental accommodation in the UK where there are gas appliances present.
The requirement is enshrined in the:
The law requires all gas appliances in a rented property to be checked annually, with a gas safety record being completed and a copy provided to tenants and agents/Landlords. You have to keep records for at least two years.
For more information see:
What is included?
- Your gas appliances will be checked for gas tightness.
- If test points are available, standing and working pressure will be tested.
- Your Gas Safe engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturers data plate.
- Checks will be carried out for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- All flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation.
- Where appropriate checks will be made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
- Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported.
The Process made Easy
Instruct us in writing to carry out your Gas Certificate.
- Your Name and Address.
- Name and Address and Contact details of your Tenant.
- The Expiree Date of Certificate.
- We will then contact your tenant and arrange an 2 Hour time slotted appointment.
- Updated by email of progress.
- Once We have completed the certificate a copy will be left with the tenant.
- After Payment we will send you a copy or to your Managing Agents.
- With your permission we would like to send you a reminder for next year.
Urgent or out of hours Service
- If your Certificate is urgent we can offer a service to complete your Certificate within 24 hours.
- If you require a Certificate out of hours this can also be arranged at a small extra fee
Landlord Gas Certificates | LS Property Certificates
|Prices for our Certificates
||Standard Service||Urgent or Out of Hours Service|
|Meter + Up To Two Appliance||From
|Meter + Up To Three
What happens if I don’t maintain my tenants’ gas appliances?
Failure to do so may result in loss of life. Not only that, you risk being prosecuted, and this could result in you facing imprisonment or a fine of up to £20 000, or both, for each offence. If the case is then referred to the Crown Court the maximum penalty may be imprisonment, or an unlimited fine, or both.
James: 07429 332 109
Renata: 07877 506 262
Head Office: 020 8508 6535
LS Property Certificates House
24 Willingale Road